Article 1 (Target)
Click here for corporate inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if the User is a representative of an individual association (so-called doujin circle, etc.) whose purpose is to create games with a small group of people (so-called indie games), these Terms shall apply.
Article 2 (Definition)
The terms used in these Terms are as follows.
a. The “ISEKAI CREATORS”
A general term for the world view, official materials, official website, and copyrighted works, concepts, ideas, etc. included in these.
b. The “World view”
A series of story settings made up of terms and sentences such as fictitious characters and place names published on the ISEKAI CREATORS official website, and they are provided to the User as electronic data.
c. The “ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work”
Work that is a derivative work as defined in the Copyright Act of Japan, created by translating, arranging, or otherwise adapting all or part of the original work. The method of creation is at the discretion of the User and we do not require the use of any software we sell or procedures we provide (the “Software provided by us, etc.”).
d. The “Official Material”
Graphics, sounds, music, etc., used by the User to create the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work, which are sold or provided in the form of electronic data on the ISEKAI CREATORS official website and various stores.<br><br>e. The “Processed Material”<br>Materials that are created by cutting out or processing, etc. a part of the original work, and do not involve creativity and fall under the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work.
Article 3 (the User’s use)
1. The User’s use of the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work<br>The User who has purchased or been provided with the original work by a legitimate method approved by us may reproduce, transfer, sell, rent, show, publicly transmit, or make transmittable (collectively “distribute, etc.”) their ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work with or without compensation, provided they comply with these Terms.If the User creates derivative works by a method other than the Software provided by us, etc. (the “Software provided by a third party, etc.”), the User shall, at their own risk, follow the appropriate and lawful procedures with the provider of the Software provided by a third party, etc., and we are not liable for any troubles or disputes arising from the use of Software provided by a third party, etc.In addition, the use of music from the Official Material shall be as set forth in the next paragraph, and the use of the Processed Material shall be as set forth in paragraph 3.
2. The Use of music materialsSince the copyright of the recorded music is partly entrusted to the “ Japanese Society for Rights of Authors, Composers and Publishers: JASRAC”, the User may use the music in their game titles without any permission procedures or payment of usage fees with or without compensation.In addition, a separate JASRAC permission procedure is required for use other than game titles. For details, please refer to the instructions below.
JASRAC official website procedure guide: https://www.jasrac.or.jp/info/index.html
3. The Use of the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work and the Processed MaterialThe User may use ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work and the Processed Materials to introduce them in the User’s blogs, portfolios, etc. Commercial use, including distribution, etc., is limited to ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work.
1. The User may use the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work and the Processed Material within the scope stipulated in Article 3 only if the following conditions are met:
a. The ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work or the Processed Material do not infringe and are not likely to infringe the rights (copyrights, trademark rights, honorary rights, portrait rights, etc.) and the interests of any third parties. In addition, they do not cause damage to third parties, and there is no risk of causing damage.
b. The ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work shall not be infected with computer viruses, and the User shall not provide harmful programs such as computer viruses through games (including spamming).
c. The ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work or the Processed Material do not violate statutes, laws, regulations, orders, public order and morals, and there is no risk of violating them.
d. No criminal or antisocial activities will be induced by the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work or the Processed Material, and there is no risk of doing so.
e. Do not create or use the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work or the Processed Materials in violation of these Terms.
f. The ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work or the Processed Materials, their use and the user notifications do not damage the image of us.
g. Do not use for commercial purposes, including distribution, etc., of the ISEKAI CREATORS’ Official Material (including their Processed Material).
h. To agree in advance that we may introduce the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work on news sites, official websites, in print, on social media, etc. for the purpose of promotion of ISEKAI CREATORS.
i Other acts that we deem inappropriate.
2. The User shall bear responsibility and expenses for the production and distribution, etc., of the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work and shall not cause any trouble to us.
Article 5 (Handling of personal information)
Article 6 (User Representations and Warranties)
The User represents and warrants that:
a. The User has the legal capacity to agree to these Terms.
b. Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and these Terms regarding the use of ISEKAI CREATORS.
Article 7 (Notification to Consumers, etc.)
When the User distribution, etc. the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work, the User shall notify or indicate the following matters to consumers of the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work.
a. In the attached document of the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work (if there is no attached document, in the help file or in a position where the consumer of the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work may see it; the same shall apply hereinafter), clearly indicate that the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work was created as a derivative work of ISEKAI CREATORS.
b. The following statement shall be described in the attached document of the preceding item.
The copyright of ISEKAI CREATORS is owned by Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. or a third party recognized by Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc.ISEKAI CREATORS is a registered trademark or trademark of Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc.
c. The User shall endeavor to ensure that the consumer to whom ISEKAI CREATORS isdistributed comply with these Terms.
Article 8 (Attribution of rights)
1. Copyrights, neighboring rights, and other intellectual property rights related to ISEKAI CREATORS belong to us and a third party recognized by us.
2. Copyrights, neighboring rights, and other intellectual property rights related to the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work and the materials (text, music, images, etc.) created by the User themselves belong to the User who created the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work.
Article 9 (Disclaimer)
1. If we are liable for damages caused by the User's use of ISEKAI CREATORS due to our negligence, the amount of money that the User may claim against us shall be limited to the amount actually spent by the User for the purchase of the ISEKAI CREATORS’ Official Material. In this case, the damages will be limited to direct and ordinary damages actually caused to the User, and we will not be liable for any special damages, indirect damages, lost profits, attorney's fees, and similar damages to the User. However, this limitation of liability does not apply in cases of willful conduct or gross negligence on us.
2. We will not be liable for any troubles, disputes, etc. that arise with a third party due to the User's use of ISEKAI CREATORS or the creation or distribution, etc. of the ISEKAI CREATORS Derivative Work.
Article 10 (Transfer of contractual status based on these Terms, etc.)
If we transfer the business related to ISEKAI CREATORS to a third party (including cases when the business is transferred due to business transfer, stock transfer, merger, corporate split or other reasons), along with the business transfer, etc., we may transfer the contractual status, the rights and obligations based on these Terms, and the User’s information to the transferee of the business transfer, etc. The User agrees to such transfer, etc. without objection in advance.
Article 11 (Changes to these Terms)
We may change these Terms without obtaining the User's consent. If these Terms are changed, we will announce the effective date and contents of the revised Terms by posting on our official website or by other appropriate means, or notify the User of those matters related to the revised Terms. However, in the case of changes to the contents that require the User's consent by law, we shall obtain the User's consent in a manner prescribed by us.
Article 12 (Interpretation of these Terms)
The original version of these Terms is the Japanese version, and any translations of these Terms into languages other than Japanese are for reference only. If there is any discrepancy between the original Japanese version and the reference translation, the interpretation of the original Japanese version shall prevail.
Article 13 (Contact/Notice)
The following matters shall be contacted or notified to us or the User in a manner determined by us;Inquiries regarding ISEKAI CREATORS and other contacts or notices from the User to us, and notices regarding changes to these Terms and other contacts or notices from us to the User.
Article 14 (Severability)
Even if any provision or part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable under the Consumer Contract Act or other laws and regulations, other provisions of these Terms and the remainder of any provision of these Terms that is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in part will be in full force and effect.
Article 15 (Governing law)
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Japan.
Article 16 (Jurisdiction)
The User hereby agrees that the Tokyo District Court shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court of first instance in the event of any dispute as to the use of ISEKAI CREATORS or the interpretation and application of these Terms.
Effective March 8, 2023